If you have the skills, we have a job for you! The e-Guardian team is growing and is hiring for various positions.
Qualifications: Fresher can Apply.
Knowledge of PHP.
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Experience required: Min 1+ years Location: Malad (Mumbai)
Android Key skills: Java, Android SDK
* Using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs.
* Developing apps using Android SDK, and Java technology.
* Involved in every step of the development process, from brainstorming product ideas, to pushing apps out the door.
* Contribute to existing portfolio of mobile apps
* Maintain apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new Android releases.
Data Entry staff
Data Entry Skills,MS Excel, Typing, Confidentiality, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Independence, Documentation Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information, Dependability, Results Driven We believe that there is no limit to creativity nor any end to learning, and are always looking for young, enthusiastic and skilled professionals who we would like to join us and be trained on the job.
You can mail your profile / CV to: email@example.comInternship
The e-Guardian team welcomes fresh graduates who are looking for short-term internship opportunities and provides an inclusive environment for students to engage in work in the real world. If you're a fresh graduate, full of beans and you're willing to learn, you are at the right place.
You can mail your profile / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org